Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Cooking Adventure

So I found a great recipe that I thought I could make easily and quickly.  I recently purchased a Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef and decided to venture into unknown territory.  I feel in love with picture in the Deep Covered Baker Cookbook that I bought as well.
Now I know this picture is not the best but trust me when I say it looks DELICIOUS!  This recipe was called "Speedy Shrimp and Sausage Paella" and guess what was written above the recipe ----
"This rendition of the classic Spanish dish achieves delicious, complex flavors with minimal effort."  Minimal Effort!  That is a recipe for me!
Turns out the recipe was super easy and tasted great.  I did not have turmeric on hand and I think that would have made a big difference in flavor.  I left out the artichoke hearts because my family doesn't care for them.  But overall the dish was great and I would recommend it!
Here is what my dish looked like ---

What has been your latest adventure in cooking?

No comments:

Post a Comment