Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No Time

Well the unfortunate has happened......I have fallen behind!  This week, although only halfway finished, is already flown by and I am just realizing I have not updated either one of my blogs!  So let me just sum up the week so far for you......
Monday night I tackled a new recipe from Taste of Home's "The Busy Family Cookbook."  It was a Broccoli and Corn Bake.  I will say that it was good but my other family members didn't really care to ever have it again.  I thought it was a great way for me to eat broccoli so I may shove it in their plates again one day soon!
Tuesday night I took the easy way out and fixed a Sausage and Egg Casserole.  I was yummy but my stomach is not used to the sausage and I've been paying for it ever since.
Tonight will be "eat on your own night" because I have a meeting at church, and Lance and Alex are going birthday shopping for me.  So no great adventures in the kitchen!
Oh update on Washer and Dryer ---- LOVE them!!!  Should have bought them years ago!  I have washed everything I own I think just to test it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment