Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here We Go....

As anyone in my family can tell you, I am not a true Southern wife.  I hate cooking and to be honest, am not very good at it.  I detest cleaning and put it off until I can't stand it any longer.  I do not iron.  If the dryer can't help you, neither can I.  These are just some examples of why I would say I am not a very domestic wife.
After almost 10 years of marriage and laughing at myself along the way, I have decided to let you in on the daily "struggles" I have in the kitchen or the house in general.  Along the way I will also try to give you tips and pointers others have given me along the way.  Some worked and some did not.  We will go on this journey of laughter together!  I promise that if nothing else, this blog will do one of two things ---
1.  Make you feel better about yourself as a wife and domestic engineer of your own home
2.  Make you feel like you are not alone as a not-so-domestic wife!

So from a journey for us as a family that started on June 22, 2002, prepare yourselves for some crazy stories, tear-jerker stories, and of course just plain "life" stories!  While my "adventures" will probably occur daily, I may not post daily.  But keep checking a few times a week to find out what really goes on around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment